Service Level Agreements
At Spiegel & Utrera, P.A., we create service level agreements that accurately define the level of service your clients will expect from you—in support of your company’s growth and reputation. We’ll set fair remedial terms that help defend you from needless losses with reasonable penalties in the case of a breach of contract, such as when payment is not received as specified. Our service level agreements can include special provisions tailored to your industry that shield you from unnecessary liability and in favor of asset protection. We will make responsibilities, metrics, and expectations crystal-clear on an ironclad service level agreement so that neither party can claim ignorance—but mainly to help protect your business, your reputation, and your client retention rate.
Best Practices for Service Level Agreements
A good service level agreement will:
- Be clear, concise and succinct (replacing old fashioned legalese with modern, understandable language where and when appropriate).
- Identify all parties involved in the transaction.
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of each party.
- Comply with state and federal formalities.
- Anticipate potential conflicts, discrepancies and offer remedies.
- Offer Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Make the opposing party pay for court and attorney’s fees in the event of arbitration or litigation.
- State that the agreement can’t be changed, modified, or amended unless agreed and signed upon by all parties.
- Prevents one party from soliciting staff or employees from the other party.
- Grant that just because a party doesn’t exercise legal rights after a particular breach, will not mean that they can’t utilize them for following breaches.
- Elect a location (legal jurisdiction) for purposes of filing a lawsuit and application of the law; they’ll have to go to that State/City to file a claim, and the law governing that area will apply on the dispute.
- Mention that if any part of the agreement can’t get enforced, that the rest of the agreement will still be in effect.
- Determine which party is responsible for the relevant insurance policies and their coverage amounts.
- Prohibit one party from disparaging the other party.
- Prevent one party from using the other party’s business info to compete with them, and inhibit unfair competition.
The Purpose of a Service Level Agreement
An SLA, or service level agreement is a contract between a service provider and a client for the purpose of including:
- Details on the scope of services rendered.
- Clause(s) for termination.
- Set responsibilities, priorities, guarantees, and expectations while establishing both the minimum and solicited level of service.
- Accurate methods for measuring, tracking, and reporting service.
- Specific management and recovery procedures for any issues that may arise.
Customer Service Level Agreement
Service level agreements should be designed to protect both parties entering into the deal, but in reality, most SLA’s tend to get made in favor of the service provider. If you’re the client in this scenario, it can be really expensive to hire a lawyer and get the legal advice you need to decipher any unfairness on an agreement—which is why we created the General Counsel Club; for less than 40 cents a day, our lawyers will provide unlimited legal, business, credit, and tax advice with registered agent service and attorney-client privilege.
Service Provider Service Level Agreement
If you’re a service provider, you may be tempted to acquire a service level agreement template to avoid the costs associated with hiring a lawyer and getting it custom-made. The issue here is that you could be missing out on a lot of potential in regards to protecting your business, generating more income, and avoiding unfair liabilities. Our lawyers will create a protective service level agreement that will benefit the growth of your business, and they’ll do it with a 110% lowest price guarantee. You don’t need to break the bank or settle for a service level agreement sample that will ultimately cost you more in the long run; give us a call.
List of Service Level Agreements
You will find a list below of professional service level agreements below. Keep in mind that we can create all service level agreements, so even if you don’t find yours on this list, go to our order page and submit your details to get a free quote and consultation for your agreement—or call our office at (800) 603-3900 to speak to our lawyers immediately.
Acupuncturist Service Agreement
Affiliate Marketing Consultant Service Agreement
Air Conditioning Installation and Maintenance Service Agreement
App Developer Service Agreement
Appliance Repair Service Agreement
Babysitter Service Agreement
Birth Coaching Services Agreement
Bookkeeper Service Agreement
Brand Photographer Service Agreement
Business Plan Consultant Service Agreement
Carpentry Services Agreement
Carpet Installation Service Agreement
Children Entertainment Services Agreement
Chiropractor Service Agreement
Cleaning Services Service Agreement
Computer Installation Services Agreement
Computer Repair Service Agreement
Computer Training Services Agreement
Copywriter Service Agreement
Customer Service Operator Service Agreement
Data Analysis Service Agreement
DJ Service Agreement
Doula Service Agreement
Dry-cleaning Delivery and Pickup Service Agreement
Editing and Proofreading Service Agreement
Elder Care Provider Service Agreement
Electrical Service Agreement
Engineering Services Agreement
Equipment Rental Service Agreement
Event Planner Service Agreement
Executive Headhunting Service Agreement
Fashion Stylist Service Agreement
Financial Auditor Service Agreement
Freelance Researcher Service Agreement
Ghostwriter Service Agreement
Graphic Designer Service Agreement
Grocery Shopping and Delivery Service Agreement
Handyman Service Agreement
Home Cleaning Service Agreement
Home-inspection Services Agreement
Homeschool Teacher Services Agreement
In-home Hair Stylist Service Agreement
Interior Painting Service Agreement
IT Systems Consultant Service Agreement
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Service Agreement
Landscaper Customer Service Agreement
Language Translation Service Agreement
Life Coach Service Agreement
Lock Smith Services Agreement
Make-up Artist Service Agreement
Management Services Agreement
Marketing Video Producer Service Agreement
Masseuse Service Agreement
Meal Delivery Service Agreement
Mediation Instructor Service Agreement
Mobile Car-Wash and Detailing Service Agreement
Mobile Notary Public Service Agreement
Nutrition Consultant Service Agreement
Online Business Coach Service Agreement
Paralegal Services Agreement
Payroll Processing Service Agreement
Personal Chef Service Agreement
Personal Fitness Trainer Service Agreement
Pet Sitting Service Agreement
Photographer Service Agreement
Plumber Service Agreement
Podcast Producer Service Agreement
Pool Servicing and Maintenance Service Agreement
Porcelain Repair Service Agreement
Private Car Service Agreement
Private Music Teacher Service Agreement
Private Nursing Service Agreement
Project Manager Service Agreement
Rental Property Management Service Agreement
Seamstress or Tailor Service Agreement
SEO Specialist Service Agreement
Social Media Marketing Strategist Service Agreement
Virtual Assistant Service Agreement
Virtual Assistant Service Agreement
Web Service Agreement
Website Designer Service Agreement
Wedding Planner Services Agreement
Window Washing Service Agreement
Yoga Instructor Service Agreement
And many more!